Heat exchangersCheck other products
The HML Nosewicz company provides design of shell and tube heat exchangers according to individual customer needs. Our range of exchangers is constantly adapted to changing market requirements and we are working on improving them.
Shell and tube exchangers
The most common type of heat exchangers found in industry are shell-and-tube heat exchangers. They stand out because of their universality due to the following features:
• possibility to use in various pressure and temperature ranges,
• variety of possible systems (they may have different numbers of gears, counter-current, co-current, etc.),
• a wide range of possible construction materials,
• possibility of using standard elements (including pipes, flanges, gaskets, etc.).
Designing shell-and-tube exchangers
Shell and tube heat exchangers belong to our range of process equipment. When it comes to this type of heat exchangers, the HML Nosewicz manufacturer provides design according to individual customer needs. Our range of exchangers is constantly adapted to changing market requirements and we are working on improving them. Thanks to our extensive experience in the production of heat exchangers, we are able to answer any even the most unusual query and propose a tailored solution.
Design parameters for shell and tube heat exchangers:
• tubes (design parameters – number and diameter of tubes, distance between tubes, wall thickness, material, pipe layout, number of gears)
• coat (design parameters – sheath diameter, coat length, wall thickness)
• partitions (design parameters – distance between partitions, window, ground clearance)
• sieve plate
• connectors (design parameters – diameter and construction)
In our production plant we have modern and complete equipment for testing heat exchangers. The manufacturer of HML heat exchangers Nosewicz has software for thermal and strength calculations..
Industrial shell-and-tube heat exchangers are used, among others as coolers
Heat exchangers produced by HML Nosewicz are used in the chemical industry
Shell and tube exchangers, like other heat exchangers and other chemical equipment, are subject to various legal regulations that define the structure. In HML Nosewicz heat exchangers are manufactured in accordance with the applicable directives for this type of tanks.
HML Nosewicz distinguishes detailed knowledge on the directives that are necessary for the introduction of heat exchangers to the industrial market. This allows compliance with the obligation to adapt products to specific Polish and international standards. In order to determine the requirements and the possibility of providing a given heat exchanger, please contact us.
We design pressure equipment, including individual constructions based on the provided guidelines. If necessary, we consult the necessary documentation with the appropriate notified bodyWięcej →
We offer a wide range of storage and process tanks with a wide range of applications in industry. They are used to store semi-liquid, liquid or powdery materials.Więcej →